[SPAM] - Re: Pipe vine swallowtails in Pa or NJ? - Found word(s) check out in the Text body

drdn at mail.utexas.edu drdn at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Nov 4 23:37:35 EST 2005

Yes. In TX and AZ there is larval polymorphism. Most are normally dark but in
some areas (often sand barrens) there is an orange/red var. This has been noted
in the literature a number of times. So far nobody has come up with adult
characters that are correlated with these larval differences.
..................Chris Durden