ballot and dues notices

Ernest Williams ewilliam at hamilton.edu
Tue Nov 29 17:01:38 EST 2005

I just received the ballot and dues notice for 2006; the rest of you
have either just received it or will shortly.  Many thanks to:

     Julian Donahue for preparing the materials at his end (Julian:
nice catch on missing initials and EC recommendation and nice
addition for updating contact information) and

     Ron Leuschner for reproducing and mailing all the notices.

I hope the rest of you on the Lepex list recognize how vital,
deadline-restricted, and time consuming these chores are.  Once
again, our Society functions well because of the contributions of
volunteers.

Ernest

--
   Ernest H. Williams, Jr.