looking for reference

Richard Worth rworth at oda.state.or.us
Thu Mar 23 12:55:21 EST 2006

Hi all,
I am looking for the page numbers of an article that is in the
Entomologist's Record and Journal of Variation, Vol 98, 1986.  It is
"A modern review of the demise of Hecatera dysodea D&S: the small
ranunculus" by Colin Pratt.  I believe it was published in three
parts. The first was in the March 15 issue and the second in the May
15 issue.  I need to find out what the page numbers and reference are
for the concluding segment of this article.  Any help will be
gratefully acknowledged.  Thank you for any help.

Richard Worth, Entomologist
Plant Division
Oregon Dept. of Agriculture
635 Capitol St. NE