Global temperature could drop 1.5 degrees C (3 degrees F) by 2020

Paul Cherubini monarch at saber.net
Tue Dec 11 00:09:13 EST 2007

Stan Gorodenski wrote:

> Paul,
> Whitehouse has been feeding you misinformation, if he is
> the source for your information. It is completely wrong that
> there were no sunspots from July to November. The SOHO
> web site at
> http://sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov/data/synoptic/sunspots_earth/
> has sunspots that were _actually_ photographed on July 17, July 29,
> August 5, August 11, August 22, August 31, Sept 29, October 7,
> November 8, and November 22, November 25.

OK Stan, I see you are correct.  I had been browsing the
accuweather.com website and came across this article:
http://global-warming.accuweather.com/2007/12/could_solar_inactivity_counter.html

I assumed the article was credible because it was authored
by Brett Anderson, Senior meteorologist with 18 years of
experience at AccuWeather.com.  Moreover the article quoted
a Nasa scientist, David Hathaway.  See below:

"But recently the Sun's internal circulation has been failing.
In May 2006 this conveyor belt had slowed to a crawl - a
record low. Nasa scientist David Hathaway said: "It's off
the bottom of the charts... this has important repercussions
for future solar activity." What's more, it's not the only
indicator that the Sun is up to something."

Paul Cherubini
El Dorado, Calif.