new photos (mainly early stages) of indian butterflies on my website

krushnamegh at mail.utexas.edu krushnamegh at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 8 16:13:34 EST 2007

hello,

many people wrote to me last year after i sent a link to my website
which features indian butterflies. recently i scanned my old slides
and prints and now i have uploaded those on my website. this set of
pictures may be of particular interest to some of you since there are
a lot of pictures of early stages of southwestern indian butterflies.

the amount of time available for this project was a serious
constraint so i did not bother to arrange the pictures by butterfly
families for easy browsing, as i had done with my digital pictures
earlier. instead, the new pictures are arranged alphabetically. the
combined collection of digital and scanned images on my website
should now enable anyone to identify a large chunk of adult
butterflies and their early stages that one is likely to stumble upon
in the western ghats and peninsular india. here is the link to the
new pictures:

<http://www.bio.utexas.edu/grad/krushnamegh/Moorings/PhotographyPrintsHome.htm>http://www.bio.utexas.edu/grad/krushnamegh/Moorings/PhotographyPrintsHome.htm

here is the link to my digital pictures (mostly adult butterflies,
arranged by family) that i had uploaded earlier:

<http://www.bio.utexas.edu/grad/krushnamegh/Moorings/PhotographyIndianButt.htm>http://www.bio.utexas.edu/grad/krushnamegh/Moorings/PhotographyIndianButt.htm

both pages are, of course, linked.
--
Krushnamegh.

--------------------------------
Krushnamegh Kunte
Doctoral Student (Gilbert and Juenger Labs).
University of Texas at Austin,
Section of Integrative Biology,
1 University Station C 0930,
Austin, Texas 78712-0253.