II ELEN -- Panama City, Panama, April 28-May 3

Astrid Caldas acaldas at umd.edu
Wed Jan 24 12:51:36 EST 2007

Hello,
I hope many of you plan on going to the II ELEN (II Conference on
Neotropical Lepidoptera, which this year will be trilingual -- spanish,
portuguese and english) and presenting oral papers or posters.  The
first ELEN in Brazil was a great success, and we hope this year will be
a repeat of that.  The scope of the meeting is very broad, and involves
pretty much everything about Neotropical Lepidoptera.
The link to the II ELEN page is:
http://striweb.si.edu/iielen/
and the deadline for abstract submission is February 28, and early
registration ends on March 15.  If anybody is interested in organizing a
special session, please contact Annette Aiello at elen at si.edu.
I hope to see many of you there!
Thanks,
AC
--

Dr. Astrid Caldas
Dept. of Entomology, University of Maryland
Email: acaldas at umd.edu