LepSoc *Membership Committee* includes TK.....

Gary Anweiler gganweiler at shaw.ca
Sat Jul 28 19:13:27 EDT 2007

My my

This is certainly not one of the more mature "discussions" I have been part
of as a LepSoc member.

Please note that said "letter" has NOT been sent to other organizations as
proposed- it was submitted to the Executive for feedback and input before a
final draft was prepared and distributed. This is but one of a number of
proposals submitted to and accepted by the LepSoc Executive by the
Membership Committee at the 2006 meeting as a way of getting feedback from
non-LepSoc members as to how we could be of more interest and  relevance to
those lepidopterists who choose not to be part of our organization.
Furthermore, it is a mystery to me how this wound up posted to Leps-L; my
intention was to post it to Lepex-L. Whatever.

If anyone has any constructive feedback to offer, please do so.

Gary Anweiler