LepSoc *Membership Committee* includes TK.....

Stan Gorodenski stan_gorodenski at asualumni.org
Sun Jul 29 19:44:18 EDT 2007

Neil Jones wrote:

>On Fri, 2007-07-27 at 18:44 -0400, bretcal1 at verizon.net wrote:
>

>>I suddenly realized the meaning of Mike's reference to "TK" in the
>>subject heading of his message. I think if any current member,
>>including Tom Kral, is willing to serve the LepSoc in a positive
>>manner, they should be given the opportunity to do so, despite past
>>indiscresions and personal opinions. I hope that we can stay focused
>>on the overall purpose of this proposed plan, which could benefit the
>>society in the long run.
>>
>>John Calhoun
>>

>Your failure to recognise the oblique reference and the reason behind it
>speaks volumes and I will come back to that.

Neil, you failed to do this, i.e., come back to John Calhoun's "failure"
(as you put it) to "recognize the oblique reference and the reason
behind it", at least it is not obvious in the rest of your message. I
(and probably others also) am curious as to what you intended to say
about John Calhoun, that is, if I am interpreting correctly your meaning
of this sentence you wrote.
Stan