"dire straits faced by most of our butterfly fauna"

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Fri May 4 14:24:16 EDT 2007

Why doesn't this thread end, finally? We all know that the Creation's in
trouble, and that butterflies, like everything else, are losing ground,
and that man's greed and lust for what belongs to somebody else is
harming everything and everyone...

I don't know if THIS idea is behind this thread in terms of some people,
but let's just leave the little butterfly collector alone, once and for
all...