Congratulations Andy Warren!

Kim Davis kim at butterfliesofamerica.com
Tue Dec 15 21:02:48 EST 2009

We are happy to announce that Andy Warren has accepted the position of Collections Manager at the McGuire Center for Lepidoptera and Biodiversity in Gainesville, Florida.

As many of you know, George Austin was the Collections Manager at the McGuire Center when he passed away in June 2009.  The position came open recently and Andy Warren was selected for an offer which he accepted.  We're sure George Austin would be very happy with this selection.

The future looks bright for the McGuire Center and for Butterflies of America!

Life is Good... Kim Davis & Mike Stangeland
http://kimandmikeontheroad.com/
http://butterfliesofamerica.com/