Best variety of Zinnias to attract butterflies in Eastern US

Gary Sibio garysibio at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 02:27:54 EDT 2010

I don't know my zinnia varieties but someone I follow on Twitter and
Facebook posted this today. Maybe you cor someone else could recognize
the variety. It obviously attracts leps.

http://beverlyeverson.posterous.com/swallowtail-on-zinnia

--
Gary J Sibio

If you would like to see my photos, click here:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/garysibio