[DPLEX-L:41884] MONARCH WATCH ANNOUNCES BRING BACK THE MONARCHS CAMPAIGN

Roger Kuhlman rkuhlman at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 28 11:26:38 EDT 2010

I don't know if Monarch Watch is an up and up conservation/environmental organization or not but it is true that many so-called environmental organizations are basically just liberal democratic party lobbying groups with a top concern of providing good jobs for their staff. That becomes pretty obvious when you look at the refusal of "environmental" groups such as the Sierra Club, The Wilderness Society, the National Wildlife Federation, and the League of Conservation Voters to advocate the control of human population growth in the United States. Liberal Democratic Elites, their patrons, would not like then doing that.

Roger Kuhlman
Ann Arbor, Michigan