MONARCH WATCH ANNOUNCES BRING BACK THE MONARCHS

Paul Cherubini monarch at saber.net
Fri Oct 29 01:02:36 EDT 2010

The track record of the monarch extinction scientists is abysmal:

Most recent example: just 7-8 months ago these scientists were
making public statements that made it sound like the end of the
eastern USA monarch migration was imminent:

http://www.aolnews.com/science/article/where-have-all-the-monarch-butterflies-gone/19406875

"A couple of years ago I would have said it was unlikely that
we'd lose it [the monarch]," Andy Davis said. "But this year
paints a dire picture."

http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae78/18R-C/chipa.jpg
"Status of the Population - it is not for the weak of heart"

"The reports from Mexico are keeping me up at night."

"my thinking now is that it will take monarchs at least two,
and perhaps more years to recover"

"all of us are going to have to work especially hard to keep this
migration going."

But then by late August massive numbers of migrant monarchs
were observed in the Roundup Ready GMO crop growing areas
of Minnesota:
http://www.learner.org/cgi-bin/jnorth/jn-query-byday?1284750130
http://www.learner.org/cgi-bin/jnorth/jn-query-byday?1284750241
http://www.learner.org/cgi-bin/jnorth/jn-query-byday?1284750303
http://www.learner.org/cgi-bin/jnorth/jn-query-byday?1284750334

And by mid-September, a blizzard of monarchs was seen along
Atlantic coast beaches:
http://i959.photobucket.com/albums/ae78/18R-C/capemay.jpg

Paul Cherubini