Guide for Amazon Butterflies

Mike Quinn entomike at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 08:43:36 EDT 2010

Kishen,

The most recent book using keys to ID butterflies that comes to mind is Paul
and Anne Ehrlich's book for N. Amer....

Ehrlich, P. R., and A. H. Ehrlich. 1961. How to Know the Butterflies. Wm. C.
Brown Company Publishers, Dubuque IA.

Here's a list of most of the S. Amer. butterfly guides:

http://www.texasento.net/latin.htm#South

Mike Quinn, Austin
Texas Entomology
http://texasento.net