Real danger to the national debt

Sheri Moreau akindofmagick1 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 07:59:09 EST 2011

Sorry, but I am a whole lot more worried about the ramifications of the Chinese buying up our debt than I am of the chance of Sharia "law" being imposed in the USA.

Now, back to leps - I have to teach a class on leps at my kids' school in Maryland on 3 March. Anyone have any idea where to get a few live critters (as opposed to simply Saturnid pupae which is all I currently have) for an educational display?

Sheri
sent from my iPhone