Tom Allen books for sale

Wagner, David david.wagner at uconn.edu
Fri Feb 25 10:55:22 EST 2011

Tom Allen lost his (unexpectedly sudden) fight with cancer in August.  Sandy, his partner, will be selling books from Tommy's library over the course of the next few months.  If anyone would like a keepsake, I encourage you to write Sandy.

Below she has listed some of the moth books, which includes a very nice collection of the MONA fascicles.

David L. Wagner
Professor, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
Storrs, CT 06269-3043
v. (860) 486-2139; f. (860) 486-6364