Volunteers needed to study the breeding season movements of monarch butterflies

Grkovich, Alex agrkovich at tmpeng.com
Fri Jan 14 10:47:37 EST 2011

(Non-sarcastic comment here)

There is also a site south of Lake Havasu City, AZ (at the Havasu Springs resort just south of the Bill Williams River along Hwy 95) where I have consistently found overwintering Monarchs (and a few Queens also)...

Recently though, over the past 2 years or so, I have not noticed them there...(?)

Alex