McGuire Center

Hank Brodkin hbrodkin at cox.net
Tue Jun 21 11:03:21 EDT 2011

Noel's collection was lost in the Monument Fire (in SE Arizona) in the Ash Canyon fire storm last week.  His home was also lost.  It is my understanding that he was able to save his notes - which are almost as valuable scientifically as thespecimens themselves.

--
Hank Brodkin
Carr Canyon, Cochise County, AZ
hbrodkin at cox.net