Lep Course In Maine In July

Michael & Nancy van der Poorten info at srilankaninsects.net
Fri Mar 11 00:56:03 EST 2011

I did a dragonfly course a few years ago at the Humboldt Research
Station where the Lep course is being offered and can attest that it was
a wonderful experience! It is a lovely place, the food was terrific but
more than that the course itself, the interactions with your fellow
students AND with the students in the other courses was so refreshing
and stimulating. I highly recommend it! Nancy van der Poorten