Daspyga salmocolor

Hugh McGuinness hmcguinness at ross.org
Thu Mar 31 08:26:12 EDT 2011

Hi,

I photographed this species and took a few specimens last summer in the
Chiricahuas (AZ). The species appears not to have been covered yet by
Neunzig, and it was not split at the time Heinrich wrote. Are you sure your
northern specimen is this and not alternosquamella?

Hugh

--
Hugh McGuinness
The Ross School