need Oeneis melissa specimens

Angela Gradish agradish at uoguelph.ca
Fri May 6 16:13:10 EDT 2011

Hi everyone

I'm a PhD student at the University of Guelph studying the divergence and conservation of Oeneis butterflies in North America. For part of this work, I'm looking for specimens of Oeneis melissa from across its entire range (except O. melissa semidea - I'm collecting that). In particular, I'm in need of specimens from Newfoundland and the Rockies in Colorado and New Mexico. If any of you are able to grab some for me, know someone I could contact, or want more info on the project please email me! agradish at uoguelph.ca

Angela

--
Angela E. Gradish, M.Sc.
Ph.D. Candidate