Digrammia ?

JRoberts entoman at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 17:43:23 EDT 2012

I'd say yes, *continuata*. Since it was collected east of the continental
divide, you shouldn't (that I know of) have the issue of the
continuata/excurvata complex found in the west, so I'd say it's pretty safe
to call it continuata despite the variation in the PM line.

Jason

--
*Jason D. Roberts*
*~BAMONA project State Coordinator for Alabama Moth Data*