Stiria?

Tom Middagh trgarden at frontiernet.net
Thu Feb 9 09:43:06 EST 2012

Thanks to all for your input.  I am glad I caught this here in MN.

Have a great day!

Tom

"Tom Middagh"  wrote in message news:klEYq.13175$Ep3.9964 at newsfe08.iad...

Looking in my drawer of moths to see what's what and I came across a Stiria
that in my younger days I thought was intermixta but after doing a little
searching on the net it looks like there is some choices.  Looks like the
separation is by location so what I have is likely S. rugifrons.  I am
wondering what physical things separate these two moths.  Or is it one of
those DNA things.   I was wondering if you guys had any thoughts?

http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/species.php?hodges=9785.1

http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/species.php?hodges=9785

Specimen Data:
USA