Countdown to Annual Monarch Armageddon Articles

Roger Kuhlman rkuhlman at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 24 16:59:36 EST 2012

Paul stick to providing your first-hand data and observations of Monarch migration and over-wintering. I find them very interesting, useful and knowledgeable. Diatribes against concerns over the viability of certain important Monarch populations and their spectacular migration patterns are not interesting or useful. Roger KuhlmanAnn Arbor, Michigan