[Leps-l] Migration

JOHN B HILLIS viceroy at bellsouth.net
Wed May 9 09:26:02 EDT 2012

my bugs in Mayo, Ireland, have mostly been folded small, suitable for stuffing
into a young wren's maw. A green-veined white or two. One escaped, to general
indignation.

There should be green hairstreaks, but I am too lazy to go out and peruse the
bushes. And it's cold out there.
Ah, a fine male Orange-Tip pounding on the front door and demanding to be
included.

Pieris napi (Banog uaine)
Anthocharis cardamines (Banog rinnbhui)
Callophrys rubi (Stiallach uaine) (putative) not necessarily in that order ...
I bet it's colder in Canada
Regards
Anne Kilmer