[Leps-l] 2013 calendar -- dragonflies of North America

Matthew Shepherd mdshepherd at xerces.org
Sat Nov 24 18:00:13 EST 2012

Hi folks,

I just wanted to remind you that the Xerces Society is selling a 2013
calendar featuring North American dragonflies (and one damselfly). I realize
that you may not be a dragonfly enthusiast, but they are amazing animals and
I'm sure that they've caught your eye while you've been out enjoying
butterflies! This calendar features fantastic photographs that show the
beauty and diversity of these spectacular insects.

You can order the calendars via our website:
http://www.xerces.org/calendar/.

All profits directly support our conservation work.

Enjoy!

Matthew

________

Matthew Shepherd

Communications Director

The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation

628 NE Broadway, Ste 200, Portland, OR 97232-1324, USA

 <mailto:mdshepherd at xerces.org> mdshepherd at xerces.org

Tel: (503) 232-6639 ext. 110

Toll free: 1-855-232 6639 ext. 110

Cell: (503) 807-1577

Fax: (503) 233-6794

Stay in touch:

 <http://www.xerces.org/> xerces.org
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Xerces-Society/193182577358618> Facebook
<http://www.xerces.org/enewsletters/> E-newsletter

The Xerces Society for Invertebrate Conservation is an international
nonprofit organization that protects wildlife through the conservation of
invertebrates and their habitat.

To join the Society, make a donation, or read about our work, please visit
<http://www.xerces.org/> www.xerces.org.