[Leps-l] [leps-talk] Monarch Armageddon

Alex Grkovich agrkovich2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 08:17:28 EST 2013

"Send money"...

Alex

________________________________
 From: Paul Cherubini <monarch at saber.net>
To: TILS <TILS-leps-talk at yahoogroups.com>
Cc: Leps-L <leps-l at mailman.yale.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2013 10:31 PM
Subject: [leps-talk] Monarch Armageddon

Here's a 26 second excerpt of Dr. Chip Taylor's fairly recent
(Nov. 17, 2012) one hour speech at the 2nd Annual Quimby
F. Hess Lecture at the Royal Ontario Museum (ROM) in
Toronto, Canada:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZXGRZMrsDU

If you want to view the whole 57 minute presentation
you can see it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNTsL4rnUj0

Paul Cherubini
El Dorado, Calif.

Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
TILS Motto: "We can not protect that which we do not know" © 1999   Subscribe:  TILS-leps-talk-subscribe at yahoogroups.com  Post message: TILS-leps-talk at yahoogroups.com  Unsubscribe:  TILS-leps-talk-unsubscribe at yahoogroups.com  For more information: http://www.tils-ttr.org

.