[Leps-l] (no subject)

Katy Prudic klprudic at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 17:24:44 EDT 2014

Greetings fellow leppers,

After less than a year and many hours coding, our new version of eButterfly
<http://www.e-butterfly.org/contents> is up and active.

eButterfly is an online checklist service for butterfly enthusiasts of all
stripes to record, share and explore not only their personal records but
the rest of the communities. You can attach photos to your checklists as
well.

For those of you who are birders, it is similar to eBird. In fact, our new
design was heavily influenced by a workshop we had with them last summer so
you may notice several similarities.

John Acorn has put together a few videos on our youtube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLlGhIB0dw1AQc_xQNvADFw/feed> to help
guide you through the process of entering your data and giving you an
entertaining overview of the website.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I am happy to help you
get started. And I'll be at the Lep Soc meetings with a demonstration
during the poster session. If you're there too, please stop on by.

Happy lepping everyone! Best, Katy Prudic

--

Kathleen L Prudic, PhD
Research Scientist