[Leps-l] Register soon for Park City Meeting! Few Guest Rooms Left!

Todd Gilligan tgilliga at gmail.com
Fri May 16 12:46:57 EDT 2014

The following message is from this year's Lepsoc meeting organizer, Todd
Stout:

Hi everyone,

For those of you planning on attending the annual meeting in July in Park
City, Utah, there are only a handful of guest rooms remaining.  To obtain
your hotel registration, go to

https://bookings.ihotelier.com/The-Yarrow-Resort-Hotel-and-Conference-Center/bookings.jsp?groupID=993766&hotelID=6453
Also:

   - Early Bird Registration pricing ends in TWO WEEKS!  To register for
   the meeting, go to: http://lepsoc2014.com/Registration.html
   - Field Trip Registration:
   http://lepsoc2014.com/Field_Trip_Registration.html
   - Call For Papers:  (We definitely could use more papers for our program!)
    http://lepsoc2014.com/Abstract_Submission.html

Also, I am providing a spreadsheet with a trinomial list of Utah
butterflies and skippers (sorry moth-ers) showing between 1-3 locations,
including GPS coordinates, of where they can be located, what stage they
are most likely to be found (ovum, larva, pupa, imago) as well as distance
from hotel.  Beta can be downloaded at

http://bit.ly/1sWtTi7

Special thanks to Todd Gilligan who is a member of our meeting committee
and has been very helpful as has Jackie Miller/Debbie Lott as well! Thank
You!!

Please contact me (info below) with questions or concerns!!

Thx, Todd

 Todd L. Stout

Raising Butterflies

http://www.raisingbutterflies.org/about-me/