[Leps-l] What is the Evidence that Spring and Summer Azures are separate ...

Roger Kuhlman rkuhlman at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 10:10:32 EDT 2016

So does that mean there are clear and consistent generic DNA sequencing differences between C. ladon and C. neglecta? Or is it the case differences may exist but those differences may be due to sampling error. Has it been established C. neglecta are not and can not be second and third brood seasonal variants of ladon? Could you raise ladon larva to become adult neglecta lookalikes under certain environmental conditions? Have not people in the past claimed that to be true? I do not know what to think on any of these questions.

Roger Kuhlman
Ann Arbor, Michigan