[Leps-l] Early Hairstreak follow-up

David Hamilton Cox dhcox at nyx.net
Sun Apr 21 16:45:47 EDT 2019

 Apparently the reason that my first attempts to post here recently didn't work
is because I sent it to leps-l at list.yale.edu rather than leps-l at mailman.yale.edu.
The info that I was sent when I subscribed indicated that the former would work.

 The reason that the link to my Early Hairstreak sighting submission at
butterfliesandmoths.org failed is because it has not been verified. My three submissions
to that site from last year have not been verified either. Is that site still
being properly maintained? Is there some other site to use for this purpose?

 Here are the photos I submitted that have not been verified. All of these are
pretty uncommon in my area (Madison County, Virginia.).

Gray Comma: http://www.nyx.net/~dhcox/gray_comma.jpg June 30, 2018
Checkered White: http://www.nyx.net/~dhcox/checkwhite1.jpg July 12, 2018
Hayhurst's Scallopwing: http://www.nyx.net/~dhcox/hayhurst3.jpg July 12, 2018
Early Hairstreak: http://www.nyx.net/~dhcox/early_hairstreak5.jpg April 9, 2019