[Leps-l] Overwintering strategy for four prairie butterfly species?

Julia Leone leone050 at umn.edu
Wed Jun 30 17:48:40 EDT 2021

Hello Lepidopterists,

I am assembling data on the overwintering stages (egg/larva/pupa/adult) of
several North American prairie butterflies to investigate butterfly

I have had trouble finding sources for overwintering strategy for the
following species:

*Anatrytone logan* (Delaware Skipper)
*Echinargus isola* (Reakirt's Blue)
*Plebejus melissa (*Melissa Blue)
*Satyrium edwardsii* (Edwards' Hairstreak)

If you have information or references about the overwintering stages for
these species, I would greatly appreciate your help!

Thank you,
Julia

*Julia B. Leone*
NSF Graduate Research Fellow
PhD candidate, Butterfly Conservation and Management
Conservation Sciences Graduate Program, University of Minnesota, St. Paul,
MN
US phone: +1 651 769 7786
E-mail: leone050 at umn.edu
Pronouns: she/her/hers