[Leps-l] North to Alaska: Butterflying in the Last Frontier - ABF zoom meeting - Monday, Aug. 22 @ 7pm central time

Mike Quinn entomike at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 15:26:43 EDT 2022

Greetings Lepsters,

Our August Austin Butterfly Forum Meeting will be:

North to Alaska: Butterflying in the Last Frontier, presented by Bill
Dempwolf

Monday, August 22nd, at 7 pm central (Chicago) time

Bill Dempwolf will discuss butterflying in Alaska. What to consider when
planning, what habitats and what butterflies you might encounter.

Bill is one of our local ABF members. He has been interested in butterflies
and moths since getting hooked as an adult in 2006. Bill is an enthusiastic
amateur lepidopterist with a special passion for skippers. His butterflying
trips outside Texas have included Alaska, California, Florida and Peru.

Join Zoom Meeting 8/22 at 7pm central time via:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89448990174

The link should be open starting around 6:30 if anyone wants to join early
to chat with Bill and other lepsters.

This will be a 'hybrid' meeting so folks in Austin area may join us
in-person at 7 pm:

Zilker Botanical Garden Center
2220 Barton Springs Road
Austin, TX

I hope to see everyone at the meeting in person or online!

Mike Quinn, vp programs
Austin Butterfly Forum
http://austinbutterflies.org/
entomike at gmail