[Leps-l] QAnon Conspiracy Theorists Force Butterfly Sanctuary to Shut Down

Anne Kilmer viceroy at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 31 18:38:23 EST 2022

The poem was about all the trees; not any special one. Joyce and Aline both went to Rutgers.
I am sorry that the idiots have been making the butterfly center a target. I am happy that I survived, when Ron and Bob departed this vale of tears. I am no longer trying to move mountains, but spent 18 years tending my beloved as Alzheimers took him. He was splendid, and did it very well indeed.
I celebrate sunrises now, and share a morning meditation with Facebook friends. I am Anne Hillis there. Doug Yanega is battling Murder Hornets; good to see some of you still in the trenches.

Sent from Mail for Windows