[Leps-l] Monarchs - subspecies, genetics and migration

James Kruse jjkruse at alaska.edu
Fri Jun 3 11:24:07 EDT 2022

Monarchs are soon to be orange, flying, migrating fish anyhow, don't you
know:

https://www.sacbee.com/news/california/article262045952.html

Seriously though, how is the average person supposed to respect
environmental law with this sort of thing? I suppose if you are an 'end
justifies the means' sort, then this makes perfect sense.

Jim Kruse
Denver, CO