[Leps-l] iNat passes 100 million observations

Roger Kuhlman rkuhlman at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 22:44:54 EDT 2022

I was wondering if that early Monarch sighting in Utah could be correct despite its natural doubtablity. One year, 2006, I found my first Monarch in southeast Michigan on the absurdly early date of April 22. It even seemed to laying a few eggs on a very small beginning Common Milkweed.

Roger Kuhlman
Ann Arbor, Michigan