[Mendele] MENDELE Personal Notices and Announcements--Translating some songs

Victor Bers victor.bers at yale.edu
Thu Oct 2 10:22:32 EDT 2008

MENDELE Yiddish Language and Literature

Personal Notices and Announcements

 Oct. 2,  2008

To minimize wear and tear on the untershames, three requests:

1. Send time-sensitive notices well in advance.

2. Send material as plain text:  no HTML, other coding, or attachments.

3. Correspond directly with the person who or organization which has
posted the notice, *not* with your ever-beleaguered untershames.