[Mendele] MENDELE Personal Notices and Announcements--SHMUESN MIT YIDISHE SHRAYBERS BEYLE SHEKHTER-GOTESMAN

Victor Bers victor.bers at yale.edu
Mon Oct 20 20:57:51 EDT 2008

MENDELE Yiddish Language and Literature
Personal Notices and Announcements
Oct. 20, 2008
To minimize wear and tear on the untershames, three requests:

1. Send time-sensitive notices well in advance. 2. Send material as plain
text:  no HTML, other coding, or attachments. 3. Correspond directly with
the person who or organization which has posted the notice, *not* with
your ever-beleaguered untershames.