[Mendele] Mendele Website naygeborn!

Victor Bers victor.bers at yale.edu
Fri Jun 25 13:56:35 EDT 2010

Thanks to Gershon Price, Yale undergraduate and Yiddishist, our website
has been repaired, the archives brought up to Volume 20.002, with
virtually all missing links restored, and searches facilitated through new
features.

If you cannot retrieve a particular issue, please send me a note
(victor.bers at yale.edu, and put "MISSING MENDELE MATERIAL" in the subject
line). In some cases an issue is missing because it was never sent out,
probably owing to the lower standard of numerical accuracy to which we
dropped when I took over some mechanical functions from Noyekh Miller; but
there are some actual loses which we might be able to recover by web
searches and appeals to the mitglieder.

For issues after Vol. 20.002, you can consult the far less elegantly
presented list at