[NHCOLL-L:68] Re: Ichthyology Curatorial Standards

amsnyder at unm.edu amsnyder at unm.edu
Thu Apr 1 14:41:59 EST 1999

Also, bookmark the American Society of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists
website:  http://www.utexas.edu/depts/asih/

The ASIH Ichthyological and Herpetological Colections Committee has
several panels of subcommittees that can help.  Feel free to email (look
in the ASIH directory)the different chairs with questions you may have on
curation of these collections.

Lex

On Thu, 1 Apr 1999, Lee Hartle wrote:

> Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 11:27:38 -0500
> From: Lee Hartle <lhartle at MUSEUM.NHM.UGA.EDU>
> To: NHCOLL-L at lists.yale.edu
> Subject: [NHCOLL-L:66] Ichthyology Curatorial Standards
>
> Hello,
>     Could someone point me in the right direction to where I might find
> information on current Ichthyology Collections Curatorial Standards and
> Practices.
>
> THANKS !!!
>
> Lee
>
>  ><(((`>  ><(((`>  ><(((`>  ><(((`>  ><(((`>
> Lee Matthew Hartle
> Assistant Curator
> D.C. Scott Ichthyology Collection
> University of Georgia
> Museum of Natural History
> Athens, GA 30602-1882
> 706-542-5572
> FAX: 706-542-3920

		Alexandra M. Snyder,  Collection Manager
		Division of Fishes   Museum of Southwestern Biology (MSB)
		University of New Mexico   Albuquerque NM 87131 USA
		PH 505.277.6005 FAX 505.277.0304 EMAIL amsnyder at unm.edu