[NHCOLL-L:18] Records for Connecticut Butterflies

Andrew King andrew.king at notmusbhy.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 15 09:33:26 EST 1999

I have checked our collections database for records of Connecticut
butterflies, unfortunately the find spot data is not exact enough for
your purposes (typical entries read 'North America'). It is possible
that more information exists on the provenance of the specimens and I
have passed on your inquiry to Dr. Sheila Wright our Keeper of
Invertebrates. Her address is:

Nottingham Natural History Museum
Wollaton Hall
Nottingham
NG8 2AE

(tel) 0115 915 3905

Andrew King (Documentation assistant, Nottingham Natural History Museum)