[NHCOLL-L:37] Re: searching for glue

David L Dyer ddyer at selway.umt.edu
Thu Mar 18 13:15:54 EST 1999

Not sure if this glue is similiar to what you have been using, or if it
has the properties that you're looking for, but University Products
(1-800-628-1912, Holyoke, MA) carries a good quality archival glue ("white
neutral ph adhesive") that we use for mounting herbarium specimens.
It is a polyvinyl acetate (PVA) that is acid-free, clear drying, does not
become brittle with age, and is fully reversible.

Dave

David Dyer, Curator
University of Montana Zoological Museum
   and Herbarium