[NHCOLL-L:311] Re: Digital

Mark Mayfield mhmayf at lsu.edu
Tue Nov 2 16:33:19 EST 1999

The Kodak DCS series features a nice array of slr-like digital cameras with the
price and the characteristics you desire.  You can see them at
http://www.kodak.com/cgi-bin/webCatalog.pl?category=Digital+Camera.  A nice site
for current information on the digital photography realm is
http://photo.askey.net/.  HOpe this helps.

Mark Mayfield
LSU Herbarium
Dept. of Biological Sciences