[NHCOLL-L:329] curator of birds at British Museum?

Holly I. McEntee hmcentee at facstaff.wisc.edu
Tue Nov 16 11:51:43 EST 1999

Hello all.  Would someone be so kind as to furnish me with the name of a
curator or collections manager of birds at the British Museum of Natural
History?  I have a curator here who would like to contact that person about
a possible loan.  Apparently the BM is changing all of its telephone lines
and that information has not yet been posted to their home page on the web.
 Please reply to me directly off-list.

Many thanks, as always.

Holly

Holly McEntee, Registrar
University of Wisconsin Zoological Museum
Lowell E. Noland Zoology Building
250 N. Mills Street
Madison, WI  53706-1794

Phone/Fax:  608-262-3766/5395