[NHCOLL-L:350] Book Sale at ASC

Bobbie Faul-Zeitler faulzeitler at ascoll.org
Mon Nov 22 15:48:18 EST 1999

11/22/99

Hello all - Seeing the notes about books from Holly prompted me to mention
that ASC is having an end-of-the century book sale to help reduce stock on
hand. We are offering 25% off single copies of our publications, and 30% for
bulk orders.(You still must pay for shipping/handling at 15%).

Our books include, among others, Museum Pest Control (that perennial
favorite), Frozen Tissue, Institutional Policies and Planning in Natural
History Collections, and Global Genetic Resources. See the ASC website for
more info - www.ascoll.org.

You do not have to be an institutional member to take advantage of this
sale.

Enough tooting of our horn. Just wanted all of the SPNHC folks to know that
this sale applies to you too !

Thanks. Bobbie

Roberta Faul-Zeitler
Executive Director