[NHCOLL-L:389] Re: Marine Invertebrates Conservation

Vr. Richard Bejsak-Collorado-Mansfeld ricardo at ans.com.au
Thu Jan 6 18:09:49 EST 2000

Try tetrachloride or benzine.

look on www.coleoptera.org/p98.htm

Keep care and be of good cheer.

Regards

(name) Vratislav Richard Eugene Maria John Baptist
(surname) of Bejsak (Bayshark)-Collorado-Mansfeld

website: http://www.coleoptera.org
listserver: coleoptera on www.egroup.com
Coleoptera - Australia, Tenebrionidae of World
(incl. Lagriinae, Alleculinae)

University of Sydney
The Wentworth Bldg., Box 62
NSW 2006
AUSTRALIA
phone  :  +61 414 540 465
email: vratislav at bigfoot.com
           ricardo at ans.com.au
           (before Ricardo at compuserve.com
             and    ricardo at login.cz )

Only after the last tree has been cut down,
only after the last river has been poisoned,
only after the last fish has been caught,
only then will you find that money can not be eaten.'
        CREE INDIAN PROPHECY.

Incoming  mail is certified Virus Free.