[NHCOLL-L:650] Collection Managers Online

Jane Mygatt jmygatt at unm.edu
Fri Jul 21 18:39:08 EDT 2000

Dear Collection Managers,

I have completed a web version of Collection Managers Online (CMO).  The
CMO is an international directory of museum personnel in natural history
collections. If you would like to be included, or need to update
information in the directory, send me an e-mail including your name,
e-mail, mailing address, phone and fax. Please format your e-mail
entries as shown:
Last name, First name   E-mail    Address, Ph and FAX  (museum URL
optional)

This is the latest and only version that will be maintained. Any old
links to the CMO on the "biology.unm.edu" server or the WAIS indexed
versions on "www.unm.edu/~jmygatt/waissrch3" are out-of-date and will be
phased out or deleted. I hope you find the web page format useful, it
will be easier to update and maintain.

Sincerely,
Jane Mygatt
Museum of Southwestern Biology