[NHCOLL-L:658] (no subject)

Rich Rabeler rabeler at umich.edu
Fri Jul 28 11:56:23 EDT 2000

Call for Nominations

The Elections Committee of the Society for the Preservation of Natural
History Collections announces the closing date for nominations will be 30
September 2000.  Nominations are encouraged for two Members-at-Large to take
office in June 2001.  Our society has gained great strength from the
dedication of our council members and the involvement of our membership in
choosing people who serve us so well.  Beginning this year, the
Members-at-Large will work closely with both Council and the Committee
Chairs to help coordinate the implementation of the recently adopted “Five
Year Goals and Objectives”.

To submit a nomination (nominations must be in writing) or for information
on the election process please contact the committee chair Richard Rabeler,
via:

email:  rabeler at umich.edu
Telephone:    (734) 647-2811
Facsimile:    (734) 647-5719
Mailing address:
       University of Michigan Herbarium, 1205 N University Ave., Ann Arbor,
MI 48109-1057