[NHCOLL-L:638] lost e-mail in box

Charles Sturm csturmjr+ at pitt.edu
Sat Jun 24 12:31:41 EDT 2000

Sorry for posting this in a shotgun approach but I could think of no other
way of solving the problem.  My e-mail message in-box has disapperaed.
Thus messages saved since March 2000 (and some from before this date) are
all gone. While most of them
were URL's to review at a later date, or informational items that others
posted, some were items of information that others requested, items that I
was going to send to people, info that others were requesting from me.  If
anyone has, or thought that they had, requested something from me or from
the Carnegie Museum via my intercession, please contact me again.  I have
tried several ways this morning to recover the mail but I believe that
something occured or I hit some wierd combo of keystrokes that have
accomplished this massive meltdown :-(
  Again, sorry for posting this way, but I had no other way of reaching
those that might be involved.
  Thanks.

Charlie
Charlie Sturm, Jr
Research Associate - Section of Invertebrate Zoology
                     Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Pittsburgh, PA
Assistant Professor - Family Medicine

csturmjr at pitt.edu