[NHCOLL-L:1151] reinforcing(extreme kid-proofing) real pigeon and resin allosaurus skeleton models

Erika Aubrey rikki at amnh.org
Mon Aug 20 17:40:25 EDT 2001

Hi,
Any thoughts on super-reinforcing real pigeon and resin allosaurus skeleton
models for constant abuse from a lot of museum fieldtrip-wired out kids? I'm
looking for a behind the bones wire mount system that is not too busy and
yet will withstand well-meaning but grabby hands and dropping at least for a
little while. I've kind of got a sort of a system worked out but any help or
direction to a publication or website would be appreciated. Our exhibition
department is booked to the gills and I need to get info pretty soon.
Thanks,
Rikki

Erika Aubrey
Education Department